Pop links

Via Classic Television Showbiz: A "Dick Van Dyke Show" blooper reel:



----------

Is an "Arrested Development" movie in the works? I hope so!

"I can confirm that a round of sniffing has started," Bateman says. "Any talk is targeting a poststrike situation, of course. I think, as always, that it's a question of whether the people with the money are willing to give our leader, Mitch Hurwitz, what he deserves for his participation. And I can speak for the cast when I say our fingers are crossed."

Jeffrey Tambor also revealed on XM Radio's the Ron and Fez Show that he has been approached by Ron Howard to see if he's willing to do an Arrested film.


----------

From Evan Dorkin: Marvel super heroines drawn by Jaime Hernandez.

----------

From Saturday Morning Blog: The Raymond Scott Quintet performs "Powerhouse."

No comments:

Post a Comment