Is Jennifer Lopez the new Wonder Woman?

UPDATED: HERE

Ok, I've become a bit obsessed about this whole thing. It's my old reporter instincts, I think. I wanna figure out what's up.

The other day, I came across this site, which looks to be part of a viral marketing campaign for the upcoming live-action Wonder Woman movie.

Doing some searching around the Web, I ventured on the Wonder Woman Wikipedia entry, which contains a section on the in-production film. Although it's since been edited, that section briefly mentioned that Warner Bros would be posting an official film Web site in October (when the site I mentioned above appeared) and that Jennifer Lopez was rumored to be the lead.

A check of the Jennifer Lopez Wiki entry lists "Diana" in "Wonder Woman," out in 2010, as among her film roles.

So...

This could all be a load of bunk, or a scoop. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment