Or, maybe on the other hand, Megan Fox is Wonder Woman

UPDATE: The general consensus seems to be that the Wonder Woman site referenced here isn't legit. The photo is certainly photo shopped. That doesn't necessarily mean Megan Fox isn't in the running. But it also doesn't mean she IS. At any rate, somebody spent a lot of time on that site. Not sure why. But it was an interesting effort.


That's what this site says today anyway. Yesterday, I speculated Jennifer Lopez had got the part.

After a several day's tease, pieces of a poster depicted on this site were peeled away, revealing Megan Fox as the Amazon superhero.

Still no word as to whether this is at all legitimate or, if it's not, why anyone would bother.

We'll see, I guess.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Can't say I'm entirely convinced this is for real... the costume details look like they were added digitally to me!

    I must say, she does appear to look the part! Although I can't say I care for the earrings and necklace...

    ReplyDelete